12. Development & Community¶
PySpice is an open-source project, and relies on its community of users to keep getting better.
PySpice source code and issues are managed on Github.
Note to Packagers: Please don’t create PySpice package (PiPY do the job)
12.1. How you can help ?¶
As an open source project, anyone is welcome to contribute in whatever form they are able.
- Promote PySpice on the web and all around you
- Fill bug reports
- Test PySpice on Linux, Windows and OS X
- Check for errors on the documentation
- Propose improvements
- Implement missing features
- Provides additional examples
The list of contributors is available at https://github.com/FabriceSalvaire/PySpice/graphs/contributors